Thursday, September 13, 2012

I have been listening to videos of challenges as part of the Big Picture Festival at www.bigpictureclasses.com
I have been so inspired to love my creative time, create without rules, have fun, be in the moment, let go of what other people think. I tried something new yesterday, I made my first clothesline fabric wrapped project. I bought it at the Quilt Expo in Madison last weekend. It is a trivet that fits the bottom of a glass pie dish. I got it from www.vogies.com. It was exciting doing something new, it isn't perfect but its unique.
Today I spent the afternoon with my Cameo Silhouette making the "Autumn This and That" tray designed by Keri Bradford.www.Kerribradford.com I love her stuff and how cool it goes together. You can interchange the boxes using the same & Gypsies tray. Well those are my projects for now, I have a few more in the works>

No comments:

Post a Comment